Youth Camp 2019
Meet at Grace Church: Monday, July 8th at 9:00 am
Return to Grace Church: Friday, July 12th at 5:00 pm
What to Bring: (use this as a checklist)
- Pen or Pencil
- Soap and Shampoo
- Casual clothes
- Modest swimsuit (if you want to swim) (girls please wear a one piece, tankini or a shirt over a two piece)
- Sleeping bag or bedding
- Spending money for concessions and souvenirs
- Money for offering
- Jacket (some of the rooms are cold)
Few of items of interest:
- Bringing valuables such as jewelry and electronics is not recommended because they cannot be secured while at the camp.
- Tobacco products, vaping, alcohol and illegal substances are not allowed and possession of any of them can result in being sent home at the parents expense.
- If you watch a movie on a phone or other device it must be approved by PJ ahead of time.
- Cell phones are allowed at camp but not recommended.